Repair Outlook Deleted Items With Reliable Application
It’s that possible to recover Outlook emails (Items) in different scenarios of deletions. Most of outlook users just know about Shift+Delete button or a simple deletion in outlook using right click, then what other scenarios used for deletion process. Don’t be confuse, there are less of Outlook users who are familiar with the technical terms of deletions like Soft Deletion and Hard Deletion.
Generally, the user uses given below methods to apply Deletion of files in Outlook:
- Using the "Delete" Button on your keyboard
- Via Making right click on select "Delete" option
- Using of Shift+Delete button together
Soft Deletion and Hard Deletion
Soft Deletion and Hard Deletion are terms of handling the deletion process of emails in Outlook. Most of users delete their emails as they are not more useful for them or sometimes it’s happen due to mistakenly. But, have you ever thought that “where these mails gone after deletion?” And in case of Shift+Delete there is the possibility to recover them.
- Soft Deletion: Soft Deletion term refers to the simple deletion procedure in which user either deletes the email using “Delete” button or delete email from the click on “Delete” option. In this case, the user can recover their data smartly because MS-Outlook has a special feature to recover for Soft Deleted Items.
- Now, the question is “HOW?” Then the user can get back their Email via simply dragging the required emails from the temporarily deleted database.
- Hard Deletion: Is always a big problem for email client users who mistakenly lost their data due to unnecessary press of buttons and the most popular one is “Shift+Delete”. Shift+Delete term belongs to the category of Hard Deletion, where user lost their data permanently and there is no way to recover them.
- Hard Deletion = Shift+Delete
- It’s not just confined to the Shift+Delete, some user even deletes their data from the “Deleted Item” folder in Microsoft Outlook. This providence work as same as Shift+Delete and moved the emails from the “Deleted Item” folder and delete the pro tem deleted folders for once and for all.
- Note: Path to Delete Items from Deleted Items Folder “Tools >> Empty Deleted Items Folder”
How to Recover Hard Deleted Outlook Emails
It’s easy to recover the deleted data in soft deletion, but when user are dealing with the problem of Hard Deletion, there is no any possibility to regain the data apart from using the third Party Utility.
The PST Recovery tool can help to bring back user data within the minutes. This tool is designed with the concern of user reliability and usability, so user can recover their Permanently Deleted PST Emails and related items from the deleted database. Do not wait, Install and Recover your important PST items with the help of PST Recovery Tool.
For more visit: http://www.en.pstrecovery.net/